9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Protoa
Nation
Nation
Protoa

Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 23:21

more or less a minister! grant me the power!
Back to top Go down
South Malaysia
Administrator
Administrator
South Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009 - 3:32

We have an opening for Immigration Smile

Minister of Overthrow? :O

RP isn't moving any place without recruitment, which I have been slacking on with my busy schedule. So hopefully we can get some activity moving forward so we can having a fully running community.
Back to top Go down
http://hyrule.org
Protoa
Nation
Nation
Protoa

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009 - 0:20

well i will see what i can do for us...i will endeavor to help hyrule as i have in the past
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 13:33

The problem is that when I recruit people here, there is nothing going on, so they just become a number in the region unstead of a member on the forums. We need an active group on the forums first imo. I recruited up to 100 people and within two months even those that are "experienced" or "Veterans" have not even been able to find time the time for NS/Hyrule...so the newbies have left. So-why waste the time recruiting when its only to add numbers to the region. I would rather be in a region with 20 active forum members than a region with 500 people and three people on the forums...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=rhymetzia
Protoa
Nation
Nation
Protoa

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 15:23

very true...i would like to see more rp going on...i came back to see if it would make things better. hopefully my presence helps! oh and i would love to have my request for the map be answered hint hint nudge nudge lol
Back to top Go down
South Malaysia
Administrator
Administrator
South Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009 - 23:42

Then lets refocus our efforts to getting people to the forum and as activity grows on the forum, then we can slowly expand to being a larger region (500 isn't going to happen 100-300 is a long term goal).
Back to top Go down
http://hyrule.org
Protoa
Nation
Nation
Protoa

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 10:01

i shall begin to establish it as such. but i think eventually we can gain some more nations. just have to have a good establishment plan...or attack plan...or invade plan..or bomb plan...or zombie plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets fill in the blank!   Lets fill in the blank! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets fill in the blank!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2