Share | 

OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TechnoUnion
Nation
Nation

PostSubject: OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak   Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 11:54

The Fed. of United Technocrats uses future tech. Just wanted to say I have read the RP rules, and don't be afraid, I won't claim I used supersoldiers to destroy anyone's nation. The very nature of the Fed. of United Technocrats is about future techs, and if I use them in the military, it won't be so that I could claim to have wiped away anyone. I like to develop a story as it is now, based on the responses to my alliance initiatives and mixing it with the disease story. Again, I promise not to "destroy" anybody with "future techs." Smile

Edit: my "future techs" will be based on existing technology, so no "death rays", "warp engines" or the like. Machines - yes, but not impossible machines.
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration

PostSubject: Re: OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak   Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 17:07

Hey, I just read this, and I just wanted to say that what you have done is fine, however....

In the future, I would try to not name my people, speak for them, or crash my plane, without my permission. I really dont care, as it was well RP'ed to be honest lol but I wanted to let you know for the future and any other RP's that you may do.

Next time I would suggest asking OOC or PMing the person yor controlling for them.

Maybe I am over reacting, bt Im throwing that out there, and I am sure SM can take a look at this too and give us an admin opinion lol Its not a big deal, I just want to have a bar set/precident set for the future since our region is starting from scratch...if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=rhymetzia
South Malaysia
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak   Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 18:51

Well I can say I may play the most advanced nation in Hyrule o.o *slight note* (I need to get a RP started with the sole purpose in finding a RP Mod.)

Anyways to the issue of Godmoding:

You can't RP another nations characters, events, or etc without specific permission from the person who RPs it. Now if you have permission, that's a different story.

In the future please work with the person in letting them know and them agreeing. I don't like banning people and I really don't want to. So just be more careful in the future and please have fun. Smile

If you have any questions, you can PM or IM me.

Back to top Go down
http://hyrule.org
TechnoUnion
Nation
Nation

PostSubject: Re: OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak   Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 8:06

Metz wrote:
Hey, I just read this, and I just wanted to say that what you have done is fine, however....

In the future, I would try to not name my people, speak for them, or crash my plane, without my permission. I really dont care, as it was well RP'ed to be honest lol but I wanted to let you know for the future and any other RP's that you may do.

Next time I would suggest asking OOC or PMing the person yor controlling for them.

Maybe I am over reacting, bt Im throwing that out there, and I am sure SM can take a look at this too and give us an admin opinion lol Its not a big deal, I just want to have a bar set/precident set for the future since our region is starting from scratch...if that makes sense

Hello.

I am still getting used to this method of RPing (IC, OOC etc.). There are too many rules to process and adopt for a short time, esp. by a person who uses English as a foreign language. My nation is still in its infancy (You can check it on the NS site) which means I am not only relatively unfamiliar with all the rules, but also with this way of thinking, controls on this site etc. I don't even understand why there are so few controls of the state functions, including the inability to even send some resources etc. but anyways... I didn't realize until just now, that the PM control means "Personal Messages" and this is why I thought we had to use NS telegrams. I will do my best to play by the rules.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
TechnoUnion
Nation
Nation

PostSubject: Re: OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak   Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 9:13

Dear Metz,

I sent You a PM re this RP.

Regards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC about the IC: Disease Outbreak