Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 15:16

(OOC: I know we don’t have a spot on the map yet, but I figured I would get us started.)

The streets of the Kingdom had a buzz about them. All of the citizens had awaited this very day. It was the day of the prince of the Kingdom to become king. His coronation awaited, and everything was fully decorated. The King was dressed in the best he could wear, with long red robes flowing from his shoulders to the floor. He still wore the “Kings Crown”, the symbol of power within The Kingdom.

Prince Gavin the II wore the same robes as the king for the fist time in his life. His red robes grew from the ground until they surrounded his neck in a fluffy, red, silken, collar. He had several assistants in the room, staring at him, ensuring that everything was in its proper place and that he appeared perfect to the public for his first appearance as King of The Kingdom of Metz.

While the Prince remain in a backroom of the Castle, The King was in front of every news camera and citizens face in the entire country. He was giving a speech to the people, and was about to introduce his son, the soon to be king and future of the Kingdom to the rest of the world.

“Citizens of the Kingdom, we have faced many problems in the past. However, we have overcome more! We have made this nation to be one the greatest within Hyrule, with the best citizens. All of this positive change however, has only been the first stage of many. It has only been creating the base of the structure or the pieces for the puzzle. We have created the beginnings of this country. Now with that having been done it is time for a new era to begin. And with that, a new King is to be announced. I now present you with my son, King Gavin the II, The King of The Kingdom of Metz.”

The people, which littered every once of the streets and sidewalks outside, now screamed with excitement and applauded loudly. Confetti was thrown into the air, making a red, black, gold, white and green storm of paper fall from the sky. All of the citizens were in a ecstasy of happiness. Suddenly another man walked and stood right next to the old King. The King removed his crown. The citizens were then caught in a trance, starring silently yet full of an energy waiting to be used. The prince, kneeled down, and had the “Kings Crown” placed delicately on his head. He stood up and tried to speak to his citizens. They were screaming so loud that King had to just smile and wave for a full couple of minutes. Finally, he broke their screaming with two words, “Thank You”

The King waited a moment more before speaking again keeping a smile on his face once again.

“Dearest Citizens, today is a day that will be remembered for ages to come. This day however, shall not be the best of what is to come for there is much that needs to be done and will be done. You, my loyal, humble and intelligent citizens are the future of the world. A new age within Hyrule has begun as of right now, and you are the people that have established this. For my first act as King, I would like to invite all foreign rulers into our Kingdom. I shall meet with them all and establish friendly diplomatic relations with them. I shall open up new trade and bring new products into the Kingdom, as well as sell our own and make us all live a better life. With that said, any Foreign ruler, please send an ambassador, diplomat, or yourself, to The Kingdom of Metz, so that we may begin relations between our great countries that live within the wonderful region of Hyrule. Long Live The Kingdom of Metz.”

The citizens all began chanting their motto, “For King and County!” to show their support for their new King, King Gavin the II. Their excitement and happiness could be heard long into the night as people celebrated and partied all night long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=rhymetzia
tallsville
Nation
Nation

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 16:21

(OOC: Finally, an RP! I gotta get in on this.!)

The messenger ran into Edward Elric's office in the capital. As the door burst open, the guards went to grab him, but they recognized the messenger as the one sent by His Royal Tallness to the Kingdom of Metz Coronation, and backed off. The messenger came in and bowed. "Oh, ignore the formalities for now, just tell me what happened!" yelled His Royal Tallness. The messenger straightened up, and cleared his throat. He then proceeded to inform His Tallness of the invitation posed by King Gavin II to all nations in Hyrule. As the messenger finished speaking, His Tallness jumped up. "Yes! The King of the Kingdom of Metz, and by extension, The Kingdom of Metz itself, could be a fearsome ally, should war ever arise. We must prepare for departure immediately. Send a telegram to King Gavin II warning him of my arrival! We leave as soon as preparations are complete!" And so, the capital building in Some Obscure City to the South was a beehive of activity as they prepared for His Tallness's departure to the Kingdom of Metz.
Back to top Go down
Canton Rouge
Nation
Nation
Canton Rouge

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 20:03

High in the air near the Kingdom of Metz...

Sitting on the Airbus A320 was Canton Rouge's Secretary of State Jan Van Kristen, and despite having to meet a new member of royalty, he was not nervous at all. After all, in his fifteen years of service, he had met presidents, despots, kings, queens, etc. And from what he could assume, this new king would hopefully become a great ally for Canton Rouge.

Turning back to the book he was reading, Jan was busy trying to look up the customs of the Kingdom. After all, he wanted to make a great first impression, and if he messed up, then already he would be off on the wrong foot in the meeting. And that was something he could not afford. But he couldn't dwell on that idea for long. His plane was beginning to land...
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Nation
Nation
Durandal

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 20:59

High Administrator Sangdor Maff looked through his reports. Tiny nation threatening this, big nation conquering that. However, he came upon something interesting. Metz had a new king. The nation did have ties with Clamparapa in the Golden Age before the nations were annexed by other regions. Now that they were under the banner of Hyrule once again, Maff wished to trade and open diplomatic ties with Metz as had been in the Golden Age.

Quickly typing up an e-mail, he sent it off and headed off for his private jet.

Dear King Gavin the II,

Once long ago, we were partners both in trade and diplomacy. I wish to open up ties by personally visiting you myself. I am arriving on my private jet to bring relations to your attention between our two nations. I will see very soon.

Highest Regards,

High Administrator Sangdor Maff
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 21:16

The Kingdom of Metz was prepared for these new arrivals. With other great men soon to arrive only the best would be accepted. Even if nations would not become friends, The Kingdom still wanted to show its true greatness. The King had sent for his Diplomat to be awaiting the arrival of the Canton Rouge Secretary of State Jan Von Kristen. Diplomat Ndedi Asomugha stood within the airport waiting for this secretary of state to arrive. Due to the clothing he was wearing he found a spot right below an air conditioning vent since he was beginning to sweat in the heat from outside. Even though he was the man greeting the Secretary, he felt some pressure as well. He id not want to disappoint his King, and with that his country.

The plane arrived and he watched outside the window. It bounced several times, with a loud squeak that could be heard inside each time the wheels hit the ground and left a black streak on the pavement. After a few moment’s, the engine was turned off and the soft hum could no longer be heard. The walkway from the plane was quickly seen being extended and after another few moments, the Secretary of State was seen walking into the terminal.

Ndedi walked over, bowed slightly, and then extended his hand with a smile to give a firm handshake. The Secretary did the same, mirroring Ndedi’s every motion.

“Hello! I am Ndedi Asomugha, a diplomat for The Kingdom of Metz. It is great to have you here. The King is excited to meet you.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside of the Communications Center of the Kingdom, a Telegram was received from the nation of Tallsville.

“We have received a ‘warning’ of their arrival” one man said, his superior officer quickly standing over his shoulder reading the letter.

“Huh…that’s weird. We will prepare a small contingent of The Elephant Army and have them situated as guards to stop our citizens from getting too close, however they will actually be there in case anything fishy happens. I highly doubt they mean any harm. They have always been looked at as a friendly nation.”

“Ok Sir…I’ll forward the Telegram and your orders and have the reception prepared as soon as possible.”

The orders were received and a public arrival was planned. Many citizens lined the area around where The Royal Tallness would arrive, hoping to snap a photo, or maybe get an autograph of this foreign ruler. Many of the elite guards of The Kingdom stood behind cement walls that were three feet tall, separating the citizens and the guards. These men all stood completely still, and very statuesque, but were ready to snap into action and eliminate any possible threat that could be thought of.

They awaited the arrival of the King of Tallsville. Another diplomat, Abrafo Nkechi, stood under a small tent that was fanned and kept cool and began to get nervous as more and more time passed by.
Back to top Go down
tallsville
Nation
Nation

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 21:58

Preparations now complete, Edward Elric entered his exclusive limosuine. when he got inside he grabbed a dictionary, and looked for the spelling. As the limosuine drove the 4.5 hours to the Kingdom of Metz's border. (OOC: I needed to justify my bng in a limo. As there is no RP map, for all we know I could be across the ocean, so this could change.)

4.5 hours later

As the limosuine arrived at the border of the Kingdom, the limo was met by a small group of soldiers. He pulled out his cellphone and called the Office of Communications. "What exactly did you say in that telegram?" "'This is an official Telegram of the nation of Tallsville. We are warning you..'" His Tallness burst in laughter. "What is so funny, Tallness?" "They probably think that I mean harm. I'll clear this up later." he hung up, still chuckling. As he exited the limo, his Royal Attendants, cam and surrounded him in a Secret Service-esque fashion. as he walked past the soldiers, he saw a small group of people with cameras and autograph books. He indulged a few people with pictures and signatures, and continued. He was met by the foreign diplomat, Abrafo Nkechi, (OOC: However you pronounce that!) and was led to his room, where he waited for the other dignitaries to arrive.

(OOC: If this wasn't what I was supposed to do to get here, sorry, been a while since i had a decent RP.)
Back to top Go down
Canton Rouge
Nation
Nation
Canton Rouge

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009 - 22:57

No sooner had Jan gotten off the plane when this diplomat began shaking his hand, greeting him, and took him to the awaiting limo right outside the terminal. All of this was coming so fast to the secretary, that he was unsure if he made any mistakes when he first met the diplomat. But the smile on his face at least brought relief to him.

Inside the limo, Jan reached into his pocket for a miniature bottle of champagne, and began drinking from it calmly. Jan wasn't an alcoholic, all he just did before meeting someone was have a few sips to calm his nerves. After all, if he got nervous meeting someone, then it would only lead to a bad meeting in his own mindset. He really wanted this meeting to go off well...
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009 - 0:12

Abrafo Nkechi was tremendously relieved to find that Edward Elric did not mean any harm, and that it was a simple mistake in communication. After the King took a few photos for the media, and had signed an autograph for a small boy and his mother, he was taken over to the tent where Abrafo Nkechi was waiting.

The King bowed down, which impressed Abrafo, and then Abrafo shook hands with the man firmly. After some small talk about the trip and if it went smoothly or not, he took him to a room where he would be waiting until after the King had finished his meeting with the Canton Rouge Secretary of State Jan Van Kristen.

-------------------------------

The Communications Center within The Kingdom had received another telegram. It was from Clamparapa.

“Sir, The Clamparapan High Administrator ‘Sangdor Maff’ wishes to meet with the King personally and attempt to re-establish the old relations that our two nations once had.”

“Well private…you know the drill. Set it up…he will need a room and a time to meet with the King. Send Diplomat Ndedi Asomugha to pick him up and take care of him once he finishes dropping off the Canton Rouge Secretary of State Jan Van Kristen.”

“Yes Sir. I’m forwarding the orders right…(Types on a keyboard for a few more seconds)….now.”

The Communications Center was full of activity trying to organize everything and make sure that none of the visitors would be forgotten, and that each would receive the highest of care.

--------------------------------------------

Ndedi walked the Canton Rouge Secretary of State Jan Van Kristen into an office. After opening the door and motioning for Jan Van Kristen to enter he announced the arrival to the king, “King Gavin the II, the Canton Rouge Secretary of State Jan Van Kristen has arrived.”

The King, sitting in a large chair, with a leather seat and solid gold Trim, turned his chair around to face the two people standing at the door. “Hello! I am King Gavin the II. It is great to finally meet someone from Canton Rouge.”

The king stood up and greeted the Secretary of State, pulled a chair out to seat the Secretary, and then returned to his seat.

“I understand that Canton Rouge has many trade goods that my nation could use, and that we may contain some supplies that you need as well? Correct?”
Back to top Go down
Canton Rouge
Nation
Nation
Canton Rouge

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009 - 19:11

No sooner than he had entered was Jan greeted by King Gavin II. After being introduced to him and taking a seat, Jan noticed the King asking him about trade. Fixing his collar, he replied, "Why yes, we do have some goods. For instance, you may know that we are well known for our champagne. Would you care to try some?" Jan reached into another pocket, and pulled out a bottle of champagne and offered it to the king.

After offering the bottle to the king, Jan continued, "In addition, you may know that we are known for our luxury choclolates and cheese. However, we could always use more iron for our steel refineries, we could probably work out something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009 - 23:38

The King reached across the table and grabbed the bottle of Champagne. He pushed a button that was located under the table they were talking over, and a man instantly entered the room.

“Can you please try this and tell me what you think?” The King said with excitement to the man.

“Unfortunately, I do not like to try things like that unless they have been proven to not be poisoned or anything crazy. I’ll have him try it and give me an opinion, and if he’s alright after a few days, I’ll finish the bottle myself. Please don’t take offense.”

The Secretary leaned back with a puzzled look, but quickly changed to a smile when the man placed his glass on the table and stated,

“This is very good Your Majesty. I highly recommend it!”

“Thank you, you may leave now.” The King replied with haste.

“Well, it seems as though both of our nations will be able to prosper from a trade agreement. Our nation would love to be able to delight in come wonderful chocolate and champagne. As far as cheeses go, I would love to bring in more of that as well. I would be happy to offer some of our Iron supplies in exchange for a little bit of Champagne, cheese and chocolate. I want to keep the supplies of your food goods a little low so that the prices will remain higher to show their true quality. Will that work for you?”
Back to top Go down
Canton Rouge
Nation
Nation
Canton Rouge

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySun 26 Jul 2009 - 13:00

"That can be arranged, your highness. We are very proud of our consumables, and you'll be happy to know that our products meet very strict quality standards, and you'll only be getting the best products we have to offer. I am glad that we have been able to work out a trade agreement between our nations, and only hope that it will last for a long time. But before I depart, is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009 - 15:52

"Well, for now I think this discussion will be sufficient. I would like to consider your nation as a possible future ally or friend, however I will give it more time before any agreements are made in that matter. As far as this trading goes, I am delighted to have agreed upon this, however I reserve the right to cancel this trade at anytime and without warning should the need arise. I would also like to inform you that I will stop this trade should you only be using the metals for Military purposes. Although we are on good terms, I find no reason for any nation, friend or foe to be creating a bigger army during such an era of peace thoughout Hyrule. I will go ahead and begin this trade, and I am glad we have reached an agreement. If you would like to discuss things further, I will happily allow you to talk things over with another leader in out government from any department, however I am afraid that I have more people to see."

With that, the Secretary and King shook hands with a smile, and had created a trade. The King thought that the Secretary may want to change things in regards to the trade after his last statement, so after the Secretary had left the room, he sent a Diplomat, Ndedi Asomugha to make sure that everything was alright, and that the Secretary did not need anything else.

Ndedi aproached the Secretary, who was sitting on a bench in a lobby taking a swig from a mini bottle of Champagne, making sure that nothing was left behind in the room.

"Is everything ok Mr. Secretary of State Jan? The king mentioned that you may have a desire to speak with another government official. I can arrange for that to happen at anytime you find convenient if necisarry."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The King sat back down in his chair, wrote down what had been achieved with his discussions with the Secretary from Canton Rouge, and then stored the paper in a file underneath the table he was behind. He placed a new blank paper down in preperation for the next discussion. A moment later Edward Elric entered the room.

After a smooth introduction, King Gavin the II began to speak,
"I heard that there was some confusion with your entrance into the Kingdom. I appologise for any inconveniances, and I hope that you did not take offense to the security measers taken. They were completely precautionary, and had nothing to do with any negative stance towards your nation or you. I have been eagerly awaiting this moment, and was wondering if there was anything in particular you wanted to discuss?"

The King leaned back in his chair and stopped fiddling with the papers that he was organizing on his desk when Edward Elric began to speak.
Back to top Go down
tallsville
Nation
Nation

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009 - 19:44

"Oh no, not at all." Laughed Edward. "No, actually I got quite a laugh out of that. I completely understand. I would have done the same thing. Now, getting down to brass tacks, I would like to discuss some trading with you. I understand that your Kingdom has very high iron density for this area. My Republic has a high concentration of uranium and aluminum. I currently have little use for these elements, but I am highly lacking in iron for steel and other reasons. Could we possibly work something out, your Highness?"
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009 - 10:52

The King was happy to discover that the man did not take any of this personally. He quickly began to reply to keep the conversation going.

"Yes, we do have a high supply of Iron. I will only need a small amount of Uranium for now, but we could use more aluminum. I will allow this trade to happen under one circumstance. Should I discover that your nation is using the Iron for the one and only purpose of creating military vehicles, weapons and the like, I will cancel this trade, or decrease the amount I'm giving to you. This is only because with Hyrule being in such a state of peace, I see no reason for any country, including my own to be increasing their military power. If you can agree to that, then I will send you 15% of our Iron supplies, since we need at least 70% to complete the infrastructure projects planned within our nation currently and there are other nation in need of Iron. Does that sound good to you?"

The King felt he had thought of a good trade and awaited to see what Edward Elric would think...
Back to top Go down
tallsville
Nation
Nation

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 23:53

(OOC: sorry metz, thought i had replied, my computer's been wigging out on me for a while though. lol.)

"This trade is perfect, Your Highness. 15% is a very generous trade. You can have 30% of our aluminum. As for the uses for your Kingdom's iron, I have no need for military equipment, because, as you said yourself, this is such a time of peace. My entire defense budget this year was spent on keeping our soldiers paid, so they don't quit when we do happen to need them." At this, His Tallness chuckled, and then held out his hand and said, "Do we have an accord?"

(OOC: Sorry for that, but I just like the way that sounds.)
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Nation
Nation
Durandal

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 23:10

The High Administrator, after having been delayed by storms, finally touched down at the airport. He had had a pleasant flight and exited the plane hopping to meet someone from Metz. A car was there and a driver inside, clearly asleep.

The High Administrator tapped on the glass and asked, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 23:48

The King gave an open hand and sealed the deal with the Tallness. The Kingdom of Metz and Tallsville now had a trade route which woud benefit both nations. The king was very pleased.

"We do Your Mr. Elric. I am pleased we have began on a good note. I wish I could get to know you more, however I have another leader that I must speak with. I appologize for rushing you out of here. Feel free to contact me again should you need to talk about anything else. A diplomatshould be outside and can help you with anything else you may need."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The driver in the car woke up instantly, screaming and jumped out of his seat. After realizing he fell asleep on the job, he opened the door anf began to appologize.

"I am sorry High Administrator. Please forgive me, but these storms always lull me to sleep. I will personally make sure that you arrive at your destination on time and safely, now please, hop in." The man said with a smile as he opened the door.

He then proceded to drive as fast as he could, in order to get to the meeting on time. After a 15 minute drive, and several close crashes, the High Aministrator was walked to the office of the King, where he took a moment outside the door to make sure he had everything ready.

"The King is waiting for you, but take any time you may need. There is a bathroom down the hall, and if you need anything else, I will be on the bench right here and should be able to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Nation
Nation
Durandal

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 23:56

The High Administrator nodded and entered the room. The King was at his desk, scribbling away when Sangdor Maff entered the room. "My friend, I hope I have not been too late. My plane was delayed by a rather nasty storm." He extended his hand.

While he waited for the King to take it, he looked around the room at the many decoration in it. It was very lovely, not quite as barren as the Administrative Office. He smiled at the office. A warming place for a warming visit.
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 0:05

The King was happy to finally make contact with his friends to the west. He was suprised at the politeness of the man, and noticed that he liked his office.

"Oh, no worries Mr. Maff. I was told you may be late. Terrible weather it can be some days. It is great to finally meet you. I am hoping that we can be friendly neighbors for years to come! Was there anything in specific that you wanted to discuss? Or would a trade for some of our Iron resouces fulfill your desires?"
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Nation
Nation
Durandal

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 0:09

Sangdor smiled. "I was hoping that we could enter into an alliance of sorts. To help each other against those that would wish to deny us our freedoms. Also, your mention of iron has perked my interest. We could offer you many resources, from oil to uranium to gold. We hope to re-enter a fruitful friendship with your nation, like the one we once had in the Golden Age. Have you made any other friends in this new Hyrule, Your Highness?"
Back to top Go down
Porcu
Nation
Nation
Porcu

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 22:36

Official Communique

- The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) welcomes the new king of Metz, Gavin II, and desires a private audience with His Majesty at his convenience, or with a delegate empowered to speak directly on behalf of the King.

Last edited by Porcu on Sun 2 Aug 2009 - 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 22:40

(OOC My internet keeps disconnecting so sorry for the short post)

The King was honored at the mention of their old history, but was hesitant to agree to something that was binding this early in his reign. He replied kindly to the offer nontheless,

"I am very interested in a trade of Iron for Oil, as lng as the iron is not used for anything military related as this time of peae provides no such motive for it. I am going to have to decline your generous offer of an alliance however. I would like to wait and be able to learn every nations true motives and character before agreeing to such a thing, I hope you understand and are not offended. Does the trade interest you though?"

---------------------------------------------------

Porcu wrote:
Official Communique

- The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) welcomes the new king of Metz, Gavin II, and desires a private audience with His Majesty at his convenience, or with a delegate empowered to speak directly on behalf of the King.

To: The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

The Kingdom of Metz will gladly allow a delegate/representative or leader to speak with our King here in The Kingdom of Metz, in our capital city of Metz. We are willing to discuss anything you desire, and are willing to meet as soon as possible. Should you wish to have The Kingdom send a delegate, we shall happily do so quickly.

Signed and Sealed by:
King Gavin the II
King of The Kingdom of Metz
Back to top Go down
Porcu
Nation
Nation
Porcu

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 23:53

Official Communique

- We thank the King for his prompt response to our request and will happily send a small delegation to Metz to meet with the King at the conclusion of the current summit of nations in the Kingdom of Metz.

Soviet Foreign Ministry
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Nation
Nation
Durandal

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 2:09

Maff thought for a moment. "Of course I would agree to the trade. And I do understand about the alliance. I shouldn't rush into things like that, should I?" He chuckled and continued. "I must would like to invite you for dinner in Clamparapa in one week. There we can further discuss our trade agreement and other things. I won't take "No" for an answer. I'm hoping to introduce you to my wife, Zaya, as well. She has expressed interest in meeting you face-to-face. I'm sorry that I must run, but there is another matter I must attend to, that I have been putting off for far too long." He bowed and made his exit, passing the driver. He walked back to the car and waited for the driver to take him back to the airport...
Back to top Go down
Metz
Minister of Immigration
Minister of Immigration
Metz

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 12:52

The King was pleased and told Sangdor that he would be there in one weeks time. He was excited to meet Zaya and imprve relations with his neighbor. He wrote a ew notes down on the paper, writing down what was accomplished, what needs to be worked on, and what he will do in the future. He then filed it away and left to go relax untill he found out what would happen with the USSR.

------------------

The Taxi driver was standing and ready for The High Administrator this time, making sure he would not fail at his job again. He opened the door and began The High Administrators journey home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coronation   The Coronation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coronation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyrule - A Time To Redefine :: The Graveyard :: Historical Archive :: Role Play :: Role Playing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com